As the U.S. stock markets prepare to open, there are several notable movements in pre-market trading:
- Datadog Inc. Cl A (DDOG) is up 23.8%
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) is up 7.6%
Other companies experiencing gains include Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH), MongoDB Inc. (MDB), and International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF), all with increases of at least 6%.
However, Shockwave Medical Inc. (SWAV) and MSP Recovery Inc. (LIFW) have seen declines, falling 7.5% and 6.7% respectively.
Looking at the futures market, there is a slight downward trend:
- S&P 500 futures are down 0.22%
- Dow Jones Industrial Average futures are falling 0.26%
- Cboe Volatility Index futures are down 2.18%
Commodity prices are also showing some changes:
- Brent crude oil futures are down 1.81%
- Gold futures have decreased by 0.99%
- Bitcoin has slipped 1.02% to $34,672
The 10-Year Treasury yield has fallen to 4.639%.
Previous Trading Sessions
During the previous regular trading session:
- The S&P 500 increased by 0.18%
- The Dow rose by 0.10%
Stocks in Asia experienced a decline overnight:
- Japan's NIKKEI 225 Index fell by 1.34%
- China's Shanghai Composite Index decreased by 0.04%
In Europe, stocks are currently down:
- The STOXX Europe 600 Index has declined by 0.26%
- The FTSE 100 Index fell by 0.02% from the previous close
U.S. stock markets will open for trading at 9:30 a.m. ET.